What type of information do we collect?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website (like through our contact us form) or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
How do we collect information?
When you conduct a transaction on our website (complete a contact us form), as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used to contact you for the specific reasons stated in your inquiry only.
Why do we collect such personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide estimates and operate the Services you requested;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support as requested;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do we store, use, share and disclose our website visitors’ personal information?
Our company website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
How do we communicate with site visitors?
We may contact you by email or phone provided to follow up on your request.
We may in the future notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages (if provided), and postal mail.
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored from visits to our website. Our site uses Google Analytics and Facebook Ads tracking to help us understand how our customers found our site.
- To provide a great experience for your visitors and customers.
- To identify your registered members (users who registered to your site).
- To monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of Wix’s platform.
- To ensure our platform is secure and safe to use.
How can your site visitors withdraw their consent?