AC Replacement & Installation in Puyallup, WA
Professional Air Conditioning Service in Tacoma & Federal Way
Sometimes, an AC breakdown cannot be solved, and therefore, the only option left is air conditioner replacement.
Replacing your AC is a complicated and challenging task, and that is why you need expert help to ensure the best results.
Rainier Heating & Cooling is a leading HVAC service provider in the area. Our customers value us because of our experience and expertise. With our trained technicians and exceptional techniques, we know how to get the best AC for your home. You can trust us to deliver optimal value for the money you pay!
Call (253) 600-2758 Rainier Heating & Cooling today for fast and reliable air conditioning installation services in Puyallup, WA!
Call Rainier Heating & Cooling at (253) 600-2758 today and schedule your service appointment with us!
Our AC Services in Tacoma & Federal Way
At Rainier Heating & Cooling, we believe in treating customers like family, and satisfying our customers is our top priority. Offering a wide range of services, we ensure that our customers do not have to go through any difficulties because of their AC.
The AC services offered by Rainier Heating & Cooling are:
- AC service
- AC repair
- Air conditioner replacement
- AC maintenance
- AC installation
what Makes Us Different?
BBB A+ Accredited Business
Innovative & Reliable Technology
Family Owned & Operated
1000s of Happy Customers
15+ Years of
Is It Time for An AC Replacement?
When Should I Replace My Existing AC Unit?
If you are experiencing any of the following problems, it may be time for AC replacement:
- You notice that the air coming out of your vents is not as cold as usual.
- The unit is making unusual noises that seem to indicate a problem.
- Your air conditioner has stopped working or is not cooling your home properly.
- The unit isn’t running at all or is running very little on “cool” mode.
- Your air conditioner is over 10 years old.
- Your utility bills are higher than they used to be.
- The house is always hot and uncomfortable, even when the thermostat says it’s set at a comfortable temperature.
What Do I Need to Know Before Replacing My Air Conditioner?
Before making any decisions regarding your current AC unit, it is important to understand what type of system you have and how old it is. You may find that you need to repair or replace some components, rather than purchase a whole new system. You will also want to ensure that any replacement parts you buy are compatible with your current system.
If you decide to buy a new system, check how much it costs to replace an air conditioner and what factors will affect the cost of replacement.
Contact us online or call (253) 600-2758 for Puyallup AC replacement and installation.
Can We Use AC Without Servicing?A:
No! We strongly recommend that you service your air conditioner at least once a year. If you wait too long, it could result in major problems down the road, such as a compressor failure or a refrigerant leak.
If you are someone who uses your air conditioner daily, consider investing in an HVAC maintenance plan, which will result in the need for fewer AC repairs.
What Can Go Wrong with AC Replacement?A:
As with any major home improvement project, there are a number of things that can go wrong when you replace your AC unit.
Here are some of the most common problems:
- Incorrectly sized AC unit: One of the most common mistakes made when replacing an AC unit is choosing one that is either too small or too large for the space. This can result in poor cooling and increased energy costs.
- Poorly installed AC unit: If your AC unit is not properly installed, it will not operate efficiently and could cause expensive repairs down the road. Make sure to hire a qualified professional to install your new AC unit.
- Electrical problems: If your AC unit is not wired correctly, it could create an electrical hazard in your home. Make sure all wiring is done by a qualified electrician.
What is the Average Life of an Air Conditioner?A:
An air conditioner has an average lifespan of 10 to 12 years before needing replacement or major repairs. However, it’s important to remember that this estimate will vary based on how much your AC gets used each year and whether or not it’s maintained properly by a professional HVAC technician. If the system is adequately upheld and not subjected to extreme conditions, it can last up to 15 years.
How Long Does It Take to Replace an AC System?A:
Replacing an AC system can be a complicated process. The time it takes to replace an AC system depends on the size of your home or office and the type of system you have. If you want to replace the entire system and need new ducts and a new condenser installed, this will take a long time. However, if you just want to replace the blower motor or fix a clogged drain line, it will take less time.
What is the Most Common Problem with AC Repair?A:
One of the most common AC problems is that the unit is not cooling properly. This could be caused by a number of different issues, such as a dirty filter, low refrigerant levels, or a problem with the condenser coil. If your AC isn’t cooling properly, it’s important to have it checked out by a professional as soon as possible to avoid further damage to the unit.
Some other issues include:
- Dirty filter
- Refrigerant leak
- Improper installation
- Leaking ducts
- Broken fans
- Faulty condenser coils
- Thermostat issues
$250 Referral Credit for New Installations
Contact us to learn more about how you can earn a $250 Referral Credit for New Installations.Expires: January 01, 2027 Print