During summers, it is almost unthinkable to live through the season without an air conditioner. Neglecting the servicing of your air conditioner can result in an accumulation of damages. Your AC likely needs service if it makes out-of-the-ordinary sounds like screeching and rattling, emits a foul odor, does not cool your home as desired, or is producing higher-than-average energy bills.
Regular servicing can keep your air conditioner from causing you troubles. At Rainier Heating & Cooling, we can take care of your air conditioner.
If you are looking for an HVAC company that can provide reliable service for your AC, get in touch with Rainier Heating & Cooling. We are here to relieve you of all your HVAC troubles!
Call Rainier Heating & Cooling at (253) 600-2758 today and schedule your service appointment with us!
As one of the most trustworthy HVAC companies in the area, Rainier Heating & Cooling can provide you with the most effective solutions for your AC.
We offer air conditioning services such as:
- Air conditioning repair
- Air conditioner service
- Air conditioner replacement
- AC installation
- Air conditioner maintenance
- AC repair
- Air conditioner inspection
How Often Should an AC System Be Serviced?
You can have your AC system serviced annually, preferably in the spring, before hot weather arrives. However, having an AC system serviced twice a year (once in the spring and once in the fall) is recommended to ensure that it is running efficiently and safely.
BBB A+ Accredited Business
Innovative & Reliable Technology
Family Owned & Operated
1000s of Happy Customers
15+ Years of
You can count on Rainier Heating & Cooling for air conditioner repair and maintenance in Puyallup, WA. You will never be disappointed in our HVAC services!
With us, you’ll experience advantages like our:
- Commitment for satisfaction: We have undertaken an endeavor to eradicate your HVAC problems.
- Years of experience: At Rainier Heating & Cooling, we have more than 15 years of experience in the HVAC field.
- Certified products: A certification from Daikin Comfort Pro stands as a testimony to our unwavering dedication towards assisting you!
- Accreditation: We are a BBB-accredited business and, therefore, are competent to offer you the most effective services.
Can We Use AC Without Servicing?A:
No! We strongly recommend that you service your air conditioner at least once a year. If you wait too long, it could result in major problems down the road, such as a compressor failure or a refrigerant leak.
If you are someone who uses your air conditioner daily, consider investing in an HVAC maintenance plan, which will result in the need for fewer AC repairs.
How Long Does It Take to Replace an AC System?A:
Replacing an AC system can be a complicated process. The time it takes to replace an AC system depends on the size of your home or office and the type of system you have. If you want to replace the entire system and need new ducts and a new condenser installed, this will take a long time. However, if you just want to replace the blower motor or fix a clogged drain line, it will take less time.
What is the Most Common Problem with AC Repair?A:
One of the most common AC problems is that the unit is not cooling properly. This could be caused by a number of different issues, such as a dirty filter, low refrigerant levels, or a problem with the condenser coil. If your AC isn’t cooling properly, it’s important to have it checked out by a professional as soon as possible to avoid further damage to the unit.
Some other issues include:
- Dirty filter
- Refrigerant leak
- Improper installation
- Leaking ducts
- Broken fans
- Faulty condenser coils
- Thermostat issues
How Many Times Will the AC Be Repaired?A:
The answer to this question depends on the type and size of your air conditioner. Some people go years without having any problems with their AC unit, while others seem to have issues every other month.
The main factors that affect how often you need AC repairs include:
- Age of the unit: Older units are more likely to break down than newer ones.
- Type of until: Single-stage air conditioners tend to be less reliable than multi-stage ones.
- How well you take care of it: If you don’t change the filters and clean the coils regularly, your AC will break down more quickly.
What Can Go Wrong with AC Replacement?A:
As with any major home improvement project, there are a number of things that can go wrong when you replace your AC unit.
Here are some of the most common problems:
- Incorrectly sized AC unit: One of the most common mistakes made when replacing an AC unit is choosing one that is either too small or too large for the space. This can result in poor cooling and increased energy costs.
- Poorly installed AC unit: If your AC unit is not properly installed, it will not operate efficiently and could cause expensive repairs down the road. Make sure to hire a qualified professional to install your new AC unit.
- Electrical problems: If your AC unit is not wired correctly, it could create an electrical hazard in your home. Make sure all wiring is done by a qualified electrician.