As your heating system ages, it can lose efficiency or stop working altogether. At Rainier Heating and Cooling, we provide the highest quality service of heater installation and heating replacement in Bonney Lake and services. All jobs are performed by highly-experienced contractors you can trust.
The furnace is an essential part of the HVAC system, significantly when the temperatures drop in the winter. It is vital to maintain air quality to maintain your comfort and your home’s energy efficiency.
Where Should The Furnace and Thermostat be Installed?
Given below are factors that help you decide where to install the furnace and thermostat:
- Since any furnace is likely to create some noise, you should keep the new unit away from you and your family. Avoid placing the outer components of the unit near any bedrooms since this may create future irritation.
- The experts who perform heating installation in Auburn will know the optimal location for the unit to be installed so that you may keep your home quiet and comfortable. One should also consider where they will place the thermostat, which allows you to control the temperature in your home while also regulating the complete HVAC system.
- Experts suggest that it’s preferable to keep the thermostat indoors, away from any drafts that impact the total temperature readings. The thermostat should be kept away from ducts, which will direct air toward it and potentially skew temperature readings.
Use This Checklist To See If It's Time To Replace Your Furnace
Given below is a checklist to see if it’s time for a furnace replacement service:
- Your furnace’s age: Check the age of your furnace first. If you’re like most homeowners, your furnace was probably already installed when you moved in, which means it’s nearing its end. Depending on maintenance and usage, a furnace’s average lifespan is about 15-20 years.
- Increased energy expenses: According to experts in HVAC services, a rise in your energy bills could indicate that your system is inefficient.
- Excessive dust, dirt, soot, rust, or dirt particles: If you’ve noticed more dust, dander, soot, rust, or dirt in your home when your furnace is running, it’s time for heating replacement Bonney Lake.
- Unusual Noise: If your system is making unusual noises or developing rattles, buzzes, or hums, it’s time to replace it due to cracks, leaks, or other structural difficulties.
- Rust or cracks visible in or around the system: Experts say it’s time to replace it if you discover rust or cracks in or around your furnace. As your furnace becomes older, this happens naturally.
- Repairs regularly: Take a look at your repair bills and see how many times you’ve had to hire an HVAC specialist to fix your heating system in the last two years. It’s time to contact us for a free estimate if you see your repairman more than your buddies.
- Humidity issues: In the winter, all homeowners, especially those with wood flooring, are concerned about humidity in their homes. If you have felt that the air in your home seems dry, your furnace may be at fault.
- Uneven heating: According to HVAC professionals, if different rooms in your home are heated differently, it’s most likely because of your furnace. It may become more difficult for your furnace to distribute heat evenly around your home as it matures.
Our services include:
- Obtaining Permits for Residences and Businesses
- Installation of All Major Brands
- Design Support Based on Your Individual Needs
- Custom Ductwork
- Oil to Gas Conversions
- Post-Installation Inspections
- Free Estimates
Why Choose Us?
We also offer Energy Star ® rated heating systems, so you can save up to 30% on heating costs this winter while staying warm. Call today for immediate consultation from one of our many licensed technicians for heating installations in Auburn. We will patiently answer any of your questions and discuss every stage of the process to help you determine your heating needs. In addition, we have expert technicians to provide you with furnace repair in Puyallup.
Professional Heating Technicians
If you notice any issues in your heating system, Then bring it to our attention when we arrive for an estimate. Heat loss or uneven heat in the rooms may not be directly related to out-of-date heating. Instead, it might have to do with very old ductwork or thermostat issues. Rainier heating can review these potential problems during the installation and replacement process to ensure your new furnace maintains the level of comfort. We provide one of the best heating replacements in Auburn to your doorstep.
A heating system installation and replacement is a big undertaking. Still, the professional technicians at Rainier Heating and Cooling have been heating replacements area for some time now. As a result, we can provide significantly less competitive pricing and the top-notch customer service you desire during such a difficult change to your home.
Call today for immediate consultation from one of our many licensed furnace maintenance in Tacoma, WA technicians. We will patiently answer any of your questions and discuss every stage of the process to help you determine your system’s needs.
Factors One Should Consider While Selecting an HVAC Service Provider
Given below is a list of factors you should consider while selecting an HVAC service provider:
- License: When engaging a service provider for heating installation in Bonney Lake, safety and security are paramount. You should check whether the company has a working permit from the relevant authority before hiring them for heating and air conditioning maintenance.
- Insurance: Check if a heating and air conditioning repair company offers employee insurance when deciding. Experts say that even a slight inaccuracy or underestimate might be fatal when calibrating the air conditioning system.
- Customer satisfaction: Another big issue with businesses and service providers is customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is increasingly a common marketing strategy. Businesses doing heating replacement in Auburn should be aware of this.
- Experience and Knowledge: Heating and air conditioning repair might be a challenge because of the ever-changing technologies. Choose an HVAC repair business with the ideal blend of experience and knowledge for HVAC services.
- Reasonable rates: Repairing and maintaining HVAC systems can be rather costly. A service can be inexpensive if it merely cleans the outside unit instead of a service that cleans the exterior unit plus changes the filter for a small additional fee.
- Emergency service: Check whether the service provider is available on weekends and holidays. Do they work 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, seven days a week? Check to see if the business can deliver service on the same day.
- Professionalism: When it comes to heating and air conditioning repair, one of the most important factors is how a company treats you. You must make sure that the company employs certified professionals.
Rainier Heating & Cooling LLC can provide you with the most excellent and most dependable solution for all of your HVAC issues. We are a licensed company with qualified and well-equipped technicians who can handle any heating or air conditioning repair. We are a dependable, family-owned business with a combined 15 years of experience. We guarantee the most fantastic price for a quality service. Schedule an appointment with us today for furnace repair in Tacoma.