Prepare your AC System for Summer
Follow these simple steps to ensure your AC is ready and set for the summer months. Proper maintenance will help your system run more efficiently, which will save you money.
According to Money Talks News, and confirmed by our experts, you should take these steps to make sure your system is ready for the hot months ahead to help you save money.
- Change the filters
- Clean the condensation lines
- Install a programmable thermostat
- Clean the coils on the outside unit
- Clean the fins on the outside unit
- Check the concrete slab your unit rests on
- Remove debris from the outside unit
- Check ductwork for leaks