Heat Pump Replacement in Puyallup, Tacoma, WA and the Surrounding Areas
When it comes time for heat pump replacement services, you want to be sure that you are working with a reliable and experienced team. At Rainier Heating & Cooling, we can help you assess your situation and make a recommendation on heat pump installation in Puyallup, WA, and the surrounding area.
The top reasons you might need to replace your heat pump are that it’s old, it’s not working well, or it’s too expensive to run.
- If your heat pump is more than 10 years old, it may not be efficient enough to save you money on your energy bills.
- If your heat pump isn’t working properly, it may not be able to heat or cool your home effectively.
- Also, if your heat pump costs more to operate than it did when it was new, it may be time to upgrade.
What Would a Technician Do During Heat Pump Replacement?
Here’s a look at what’s involved in heat pump replacement services:
- Remove the old heat pump: The old heat pump will need to be removed from its location, and all of the wiring and connections will need to be disconnected.
- Install the new heat pump: Once the old heat pump has been removed, the new heat pump can be brought in and installed. This process will involve connecting the new heat pump to the existing ductwork and electrical system.
- Test the new heat pump: It will then need to be tested to make sure that it is working properly. This testing process will typically involve turning on the heat pump and letting it run for a short period.
- Make any necessary adjustments: After the new heat pump has been tested, it may be necessary to make some adjustments to the unit to ensure that it is working optimally.
If you’re not sure whether you need heat pump replacement or heat pump repair in Puyallup, WA, talk to the professionals at Rainier Heating & Cooling for service in Puyallup, WA, and the surrounding area.